Spirirt Legendz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find your inner spirit...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The start of a new Spirit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ケリー
Admin
ケリー

The start of a new Spirit Empty
PostSubject: The start of a new Spirit   The start of a new Spirit EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:12 pm

Sora was bored out of her mind. Of course being the "goddess in human form" gets boring after a while... Everyone treats you nicely and thinks great of you. Sora needed a new toy.... Sora what can I do for you today? Asked Tadao. Sora thought to herself for a while. Hmm... I dont know... Since I have almost everything I dont know what I want... Maybe something will come up. Tadao said. I may be just a puppet to some people but I still have feelings... If anything thing bad happens just call me... Tadao reminded to Sora. Yea... Like that would ever happen... Sora thought.
Back to top Go down
http://spiritlegendz.omgforum.net
雨。

雨。

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new Spirit   The start of a new Spirit EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:37 pm

Intro.

It was Saturday morning, and Hitomi had just woken up. *Yawn* .. Hitomi looked at her cell phone to check the time. 10:25am, February 9. She then realized that there was only 1 more day until her 16th birthday. She practically jumped out of bed from the excitement and headed over to her older sister Hikaru's room. Hikaru was already awake and doing some homework. "Good morning, Hikaru-san!" Hitomi said. Hikaru smiled and said, "Good morning, Hitomi-chan. You seem happy today." Hitomi laughed. "Well, of course I'm happy. Tomorrow's my birthday! Don't tell me you forgot.." Hitomi had a big, sly grin on her face that teased Hikaru. "Haha, of course not," said Hikaru. She was very worried.. and she tried very hard not to show it. She wanted to tell her sister that there were going to be some big changes when she turns 16, but.. some things should be left unsaid.

----

Later..

Hitomi was hanging out with her boyfriend, Keiji, at the mall. They were buying some decorations for her Sweet 16 birthday party. “Hmm.. I think we have enough things now,” said Hitomi. Keiji nodded. “Whatever you say, your highness,” he said with a playful smile. Hitomi laughed. “Oh, I think the bus is gonna come soon. Come, on let’s go, before we miss it!” said Keiji. They hurried over to the bus station, and made it just in time. On the bus, they couldn’t help but kiss and laugh. Sadly, the bus driver kicked them off at an earlier stop for disturbing the other passengers with their PDA. “Now what are we going to do? The bus won‘t be coming until the next hour!” said Hitomi impatiently. “We don‘t have to wait.. I know a shortcut to your house from here,” said Keiji. He took Hitomi’s hand and lead her to a shady forest. It was dark and nobody was around. “Um, Kei.. is this safe..?” asked Hitomi as she gripped Keiji‘s hand a bit harder. “It’s okay, don’t be scared. I’ve been here many times before. Don’t worry, I’ll protect ya.” said Keiji, winking. “Okay.. I‘m trusting you..” said Hitomi. That made her relax a bit, but she couldn’t help but feel as if there was something lurking around here somewhere..

Last edited by 雨。 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ケリー
Admin
ケリー

PostSubject: re   The start of a new Spirit EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:20 am

Tadao couldnt think of what he should get for Sora... He wandered around the town looking for new ideas but wasnt very sucessful... He went to the candy store to look for new candies but it was the same old things... He even went to the clothes store but couldnt find a new style that would fit her. As he walked around he found somthing new! He heard a rumor. Apparently there is something called the "world of the living"? What a joke.... Thought Tadao, yet it till made him curious.... And wanting to know more about it, he quickly headed towards the research facility to find out more. "hello there Tadao-kun... What brings you here today?" asked the scientest. He brought out a piece of paper and pencil and wrote. He showed the sign to the scientest which said "I heard some citizens say somthing about something called the world of the living... I was wondering if I could know more about it." "OH MY! We have been researching about the world of the living... I will get my supervisor. Please wait here...." And quickly, the scientest walked out of the room. While Tadao waited he looked around the room. There were such strange things in there... Like heads of furry brown things with bone-like horns comming out of their heads.... "MY MY!! Hello there Tadao!" Tadao looked quickly to see who it was. When he turned he saw a man wearing a long white lab coat. Tadao quickly pulled out the paper and pencil and wrote... Then showed it to the scienctest... The sign said "I'm sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you can tell me what "the world of the living" is..." The scientest laughed. "Its ok! The world of the living is a place where people who arent spirits live..." The scientest said laughing. Tadao had no idea what he was talking about.... A place where spirits dont live?!?! Is there such a thing?? Tadao flipped the paper and wrote again... He showed it to the scientest... It wrote "Is it possible for me to get there?" "Yes it is possible... Its just very difficult.." Replied the scientest... "Im guessing you want to go?" Tadao nodded... The scientest gave Tadao a watch then suddenly, Tadao dissappeared into thin air..... All Tadao could see was darkness...when he opened his eyes, he found himself in a forest...
Back to top Go down
雨。

雨。

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new Spirit   The start of a new Spirit EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:00 pm

Halfway through the forest, Hitomi swore she saw a flash of light.. but nothing appeared. "Ohmigosh, did you see that?!" she said to Keiji. "Saw what?" asked Keiji. Hitomi shook her head. "Nevermind.." she said, and they continued walking. She thought that maybe she was just seeing things. Besides, it was probably just from the lack of sleep. She sometimes hallucinated because of her mild insomnia.
Back to top Go down
ケリー
Admin
ケリー

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new Spirit   The start of a new Spirit EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:34 pm

Tadao looked around... I dont think I ever left... This has to be a joke.. Slowly he started to hear the sound of cars... Tadao started to run around to find this odd sound but then remebered what he was there for... I have to find somthing for Sora quickly... And started to look around... He looked at the watch the scientest gave him. There was a note on it. It said "The way to get back is to push the clock three times". As Tadao was walking around he saw a cute little couple walking together. Being lost, Tadao followed them. But while he was doing that, not paying attention, he tripped over a tree root.
Back to top Go down
雨。

雨。

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new Spirit   The start of a new Spirit EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Hitomi heard an unusual thump sound. "Wait.." she said, and stopped walking. She wanted to know what it was. Maybe there really was someone around here. "What's wrong?" asked Keiji. She didn't want Keiji to know, in case she was hallucinating. She hated when people sympathized her. She didn't need to be pitied for her problems. ".. AHH, I.. I feel.. dizzy," she lied, and leaned faintly onto Keiji. "Oh, no! Hang on, Hitomi! I'll be back later with some medication, okay?" he said as he set Hitomi down beside a tree. She nodded weakly at Keiji. Keiji set the bags of party decorations down beside Hitomi and ran through the forest. When he was out of sight, Hitomi chuckled to herself. Keiji was really gullible when it came to her sickness. Hitomi hurriedly walked over to where she heard the thump sound, and saw what looked like a.. puppet?! He was lying on the ground, kind of in pain.. "Were you the one following us?!" Hitomi exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
ケリー
Admin
ケリー

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new Spirit   The start of a new Spirit EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:42 pm

Tadao paniced in fear... A HUMAN COULD SEE HIM!! He got up as fast as he could and started to run. Not being used to the area and being injured, tripped and fell again. *USED PERMISSION* Hitomi ran towards Tadao to help him up but when she went to grab his hand Tadao pushed the clock three times then teleported to the spirit world...
Back to top Go down
雨。

雨。

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new Spirit   The start of a new Spirit EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:45 pm

Hitomi was dazed and confused. She didn't know where she was. "WHAT DID YOU DO?! WHERE AM I?!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
ケリー
Admin
ケリー

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new Spirit   The start of a new Spirit EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:28 pm

When Tadao heard Hitomi speak he nearly had a heart attack. It scared him! A human went to the spirit world with him!?!? He pulled out a paper and pencil and wrote "Well there is no point in running I am going to tell you who I am and where you are..." Then he showed it to Hitomi... Then continued to write... "I am Tadao. I am a puppet made by Sora. Sora is a goddess in a spirit body... She is well honored and I am honored to be created by her own two hands... But when she built me she fergot to put vocal cords and a voice box in me... Now about where you are you are in..." It took him a while to think of the human way of things... " Where dead people go.......Where your dreams are...... Where unicorns live Where Spirits live." Then he akwardly, showed to sign to Hitomi. Tadao was embarrassed he that he wrote some weird things on there to a human... Tadao flipped the page and wrote again "If you want to I can take you to Sora." then showed it to Hitomi...
Back to top Go down
雨。

雨。

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new Spirit   The start of a new Spirit EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:49 pm

Hitomi was shocked by what Tadao had wrote to her. It was all too much for her to handle.. her head started spinning and she became very drowsy.. she couldn't take it anymore,
and
the world
went
black.

----

Keiji was back at the forest with Hitomi's medication, but she wasn't there! "HITOMI! .. HITOMI!" he yelled continuously, but there was no answer. Hmm.. the party decoration bags are still here. Where could she be? he thought. Oh, no.. what if something bad happened to her?! He grabbed the bags quickly and ran to Hitomi's house as fast as he could. He was panting and sweating really badly. His heart was beating rapidly, but that didn't matter to him. All he wanted to do was find Hitomi. He rang the doorbell about 10 times in a row until Hikaru answered the door. "Whoa, Keiji, why the rush?" she asked, confused. "Bigger things to worry about! Hitomi is missing!!!" he exclaimed. "She's WHAT? What happened?!" Hikaru asked. "I'll explain later! Let's just find her!!" said Keiji. And so they went out all around town, searching for Hitomi, but she was nowhere to be found. "I think we should call the police," said Keiji with worry. "No.. I think I might know where she is.." said Hikaru. She told Keiji not to worry and that she'll go by herself. She went home and went to her room, locked the door, and rubbed her pendant necklace repeatedly until it was really warm. Soon, she was teleported to.. the spirit world.
Back to top Go down
ケリー
Admin
ケリー

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new Spirit   The start of a new Spirit EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:53 pm

Tadao saw Hitomi fall over... He didnt know what to do so he poked her.... poked her and poked her.... wwwwaaaakkkkkeee uuuupppp.... Tadao thought. Tadao sat beside Hitomi... Shes kinda cute... Tadao thought.... I'm not to suprised she has a boyfriend... and continued to poke her...
Back to top Go down
雨。

雨。

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new Spirit   The start of a new Spirit EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:26 pm

Hitomi slowly opened her eyes. There was something continuously poking her.. she opened her eyes and saw Tadao painfully jabbing her arm with his finger. "Oww.. quit that, will ya?!" she said, annoyed by him.

----

Hikaru searched all over the spirit world. Hitomi must be here somewhere..

Before anyone could become a spirit, they must be evaluated by Chiyo, the God of all spirits. If the person was not worthy enough, Sora, the death goddess, would kill them. Hikaru knows this because that's what she had to go through before she even became HALF an angel spirit. It was a long and tedious process, but Hikaru thought it was worth it. She got cool healing powers which were very helpful.

So Hikaru went to find Chiyo. Maybe Hitomi had been sent to the spirit world earlier for her evaluation.
Back to top Go down
ケリー
Admin
ケリー

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new Spirit   The start of a new Spirit EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:57 pm

Tadao jumped! Tadao quickly wrote on the sign "Do you want to meet Sora?" He was slightly hoping that Hitomi would say yes... Two reasons... First is because shes cute and second is because Sora wanted something new... A human that can see SPIRITS is new...

------------------------------

Chiyo saw Hikaru walk in. Hikaru long time no see!! Chiyo said with a smile on her face. Are you thinking about comming back? I missed you so much! You know its not everyday a old friend walks in... How can I help you? Chiyo said. She walked up to Hikaru to shake her hand...

Last edited by ケリー on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
雨。

雨。

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new Spirit   The start of a new Spirit EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:06 pm

I should really go home now.. Keiji would be worrying like crazy right now.. but I'm curious to see who this "Sora" person is.. Hitomi thought. "Sure.." she replied to Tadao.

----

Hikaru shook back. "I missed you too!" she said. "I totally would come back, but I've been really busy with school lately. Sorry," she said apologetically, frowning. "Anyways.. I came to look for my sister. I was wondering if you've seen her anywhere around here..?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
ケリー
Admin
ケリー

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new Spirit   The start of a new Spirit EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Tadao and Hitomi walked through the forest... As they walked they saw some Kumas,bear like animals, walking around... They walked more and more until they reached a village. The village wasnt very big. It was around the size of one and a half base ball filelds. They walked through the village. Tadao looked around him. He saw people sitting on the ground... Weak and skinny and pale... Hmmm... Tadao thought. Thinking this is a horrible sight for some like Hitomi to see, grabbed her hand and walked fast. As they slowly left the village they found themselves on a path. Tadao let go of Hitomi's hand and contiued walking.

----------

Chiyo walked to a desk with a thick book on it. "awww shucks... I wish you could come back.. I had alot of fun with you back then..." Chiyo said. Chiyo opened the book. Chiyo asked, "Whats your sisters first name and last name?"
Back to top Go down
雨。

雨。

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new Spirit   The start of a new Spirit EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Soon, they arrived. It was dark and gloomy, and also unusually chilly. "Where are we?" Hitomi asked. She was a bit frightened, but that didn't stop her from going. She wanted to see who Sora was.

----

"Her name is Hitomi Ishida." Hikaru said impatiently. She really hoped her sister was okay.

Last edited by 雨。 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add more detail x3)
Back to top Go down
ケリー
Admin
ケリー

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new Spirit   The start of a new Spirit EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Tadao pulled out a piece of paper and wrote "Well were here.... At least in the poor part of town." Tadao pointed at a large white wall. He flipped the page and wrote "Inside there is where Sora lives." They walked up to the wall. Tadao knocked on the door. A guard looked at them and reconized Tadao but not Hitomi. "WHO IS THAT??" The guard yelled at Tadao. "She is with me. She is here to see Sora. Please let us through." Tadao wrote. "Oh.. Ok then I'll let you through." And the door slowly began to open. Tadao smiled. He got to see his home again... He remebered the white towers and the whole building. Tadao looked back at the old, creepy, and dark lonley place behind him and then looked at the white towers... "I cant wait to get inside" Tadao thought.

-------

Chiyo filled through the pages rapidly, dust flying everywhere. She coughed but, still flipped the pages. "AHH.... There is the I's... Ok... It was Hitomi Ishida right?" Without hearing a response Chiyo looked for Ishida. Chiyo spoted Hikaru's name and looked below it. "Im sorry but in our records of new spirits there is no Hitomi Ishida's here. I'm sorry. I truly am. Maybe she might be walking to one of the palaces... I'll send some messangers to all the palaces to let them know that they have to keep your sister in a safe spot until you get there. I'm sorry again."
Back to top Go down
雨。

雨。

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new Spirit   The start of a new Spirit EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:29 pm

The guard's thunderous, loud voice startled her. Geez.. why so protective? thought Hitomi. When Hitomi and Tadao went inside, Hitomi was stunned by this pretty girl who was around her age. She even felt a bit of jealousy.. Hitomi nudged Tadao lightly in the arm. "Is she that Sora person you were talking about?" she whispered.

-----

Hikaru was on the verge of crying. She sighed and tried to smile convincingly. "Thank you so much, Chiyo. I really appreciate it." A tear fell from her eyes and she quickly wiped it away. "It's okay.. we'll find her.." she told quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new Spirit   The start of a new Spirit Empty

Back to top Go down

The start of a new Spirit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spirirt Legendz :: RP Places :: Golden Spirits-
Jump to: